Michael Neill is an internationally renowned transformative coach. He is also the best-selling author of “The Inside-Out Revolution”, “Supercoach”, “You Can Have What You Want”, “Feel Happy Now!”, and more.
He has spent the past 25 years as a coach, adviser, friend, mentor, and creative spark plug to celebrities, CEOs, royalty, and people who want to get more out of themselves and their lives.
And he is also the founder of Supercoach Academy, an international school that teaches people how to coach from the inside out. Michael’s successful books have been translated into 15 languages. And his public talks, retreats, and seminars have touched and transformed lives at the United Nations, and on five continents around the world.
His weekly call-in show, Supercoach, is in its 10th year on Hayhouse Radio, and his TedX talk “Why Aren’t We Awesomer?” has been viewed by over a million people.
In this talk, Michael Neill and I discuss some of the following topics:
- What is the inside-out revolution?
- How does transformative coaching work?
- How do you “use” the inside-out paradigm?
- Michael tells his personal story and how he moved away from depression and suicidal thoughts.
- The difference between traditional coaching and inside-out coaching.
- How to listen with nothing on your mind.
- What happens when you start thinking with more full stops and fewer commas.
- The difference between trying to be what you think you are, and being what you actually are.
- Why anger, fear, and other such emotions really aren’t a problem.