Zan Perrion is an internationally acclaimed writer and a professional speaker with a wonderful ability to inform and inspire audiences toward excellence in all aspects of life. He is also the founder of Ars Amorata, a brotherhood of men looking to create better lives.
I’ve personally known Zan since 2008, and have been lucky enough to share the stage with him at several workshops and conferences over the years.
Zan Perrion has taught seminars and workshops worldwide for many years and is a prominent and beloved figure within the seduction and dating community. He’s also a writer, and his book The Alabaster Girl has brought in amazing reviews.
In this talk, Zan and I talk about:
- Zan’s personal story and experiences.
- The relationship between men and women.
- The Ars Amorata – what is it, and what is its goal
- Upper and lower energy – and how it plays a role in seduction.
- Showing up in your own life, and how to do it regardless of fear and anxiety.
- What is really keeping people from doing what they want?
- The big misunderstanding that keeps men and women apart.
- The loss of polarity between masculine and feminine energy.
- What Zan has learned from 10+ years of traveling.
- The biggest change people should make in the way they view themselves.
- Zan’s top tips for starting to create the life you desire.
Did you like this interview? Check out this shorter, 16 minutes one, that I did with Zan much more recently.