Garret Kramer has provided mental conditioning, consulting, and crisis management services to hundreds of athletes, coaches, and business leaders. And his clients have ranged from well-known professionals and Olympians to collegiate players across a multitude of sports.
Kramer has been in the coaching industry for a long time, and has an impressive track record. His clients produce results at world-class levels, and he does not seem to be slowing down in any way. In fact, every time I check back in on his work, it seems to have reached a new level.
He is also credited with bringing the principles of Mind, Consciousness, and Thought to the athletic community at large.
In our conversation, we explore exactly what it is he does. And how he does it.
Here are some key points of our talk:
- What does it really take to perform at your very best?
- How can you keep moving towards better and better performances?
- Why is it not in your best interest to analyze your emotions?
- Our psychological immune system – what is it, and how does it help us?
- How did this understanding help Garret break out of anxiety and depression?
- The major differences between outside-in and inside-out performance coaching.
- Why does it seem like techniques and superficial techniques sometimes work and sometimes don’t?
- How does this understanding help Garret’s clients perform better?
- Why do some people seem to have more time and energy than others?
- And how does this knowledge affect the time and energy you have available?
I strongly recommend you take the time to watch this video. You know, if you’re interested in learning more about any of these things.
The audio on my end of this video is a bit spotty at times. But Garrets part is the important part and still sounds good, so you won’t miss anything interesting;)
And if you want more information about Garret Kramer, head over to garretkramer.com.