John Litchenberg is an Erotic Dominance teacher. But he doesn’t just teach the art of dominance. He’s also an expert on mindsets and communication skills that are crucial to establishing great relationships and living life your way.
I first met John many years ago in Las Vegas. We were teaching at the same workshop, and I sat in on his talk at a workshop out of curiosity. Curiosity turned to interest and interest led to new knowledge. What John has to share, in his own playful but firm way is worth learning more about for anyone – whether BDSM is something you’re interested in or not.
Since then we’ve become close friends, and John is someone I happily turn to for advice in my own life. Though his focus professionally has been in erotic dominance – his philosophies when it comes to being a genuinely good person are among the best I’ve ever heard.
In this interview you won’t just find advice that can help you improve the sexual aspects of your life. You’ll also find tons of useful things on simply being, as John would say, “a good human”.
In our talk, we discuss:
- John’s personal story and how he ended up doing what he’s doing.
- What erotic dominance really is, and why you should learn more about it.
- Creating trust and safe containers in relationships.
- Recognizing when someone submits to you.
- How to know what you really want – and what it means to know.
- The art of feeling into your partner.
- Aftercare and responsibility – being a caretaker.
- The role of playfulness.
So take a look now, and get ready to take some notes, because there is a lot of content in here.
PS: We’re sorry about the choppy sound at the beginning of the interview, but it only lasts a minute or two:)
Go check out a more recent interview with John on my YouTube here.